Monday 9 December 2013

OUGD504- Final Web Crit

Feedback






In the crit today I asked for the following questions to be answered:

-Is the language appropriate; does it explain the theories clearly?

-Do the colours on the Gestalt Principles page work together?

The feedback I received was fair although I don't agree with some of it. I don't think the roll-over buttons on the homepage need to be the same size as the text because there part of the design and would make the page look empty . However I agree with the comment about the text being justified because there are some noticeable rivers in the body copy. Im going to change this so its justified to the left to avoid the rivers. I think the point made about the navigation bar was interesting. I might try them centered to see if it works better. Apart from that I was happy with the feedback and how my website is coming together.



No comments:

Post a Comment